Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful

Since it is the month of November a month of Thanksgiving.. I wanted to post three things that I am Thankful for everyday no matter how bad of a day I had. See sometimes even I forget to Thank God for his presence in my life and I sometimes think of other things. Since I didn't Blog the first day of November it will be a total of six things I am Thankful for.

I am thankful for:

A new day!

Reminding me of your presence

My husbands patience for me

Your Love

The courage that you have given me

Where I am in my life: with you, my husband, church, school, and family.

The people you put into my life.


P.S. Next post will be about the wonderful weekend of Women's Retreat!


1 comment:

  1. love reading what you are thankful for. :) anxious to hear about the women's retreat!

    ReplyDelete